Thursday, August 14, 2008

come on back, thief, we're waitin' on ya....

IMG_1333 copy
Don't believe that face. He's 220 lbs of love for his momma, lol. He can be viscious when necessary.
IMG_1350
Here's a nice frame of reference for ya. That's my paw by his paw :) Notice, that's my entire foot....
IMG_1343
So if my thief would like to return for any valuables he missed, tonight is a great night for it. And you see that chain on his neck? It won't be there. My neighbor has given me the greenlight to turn him loose, and that's just what we will be doing. Oh, and by the way, my neighbor also let me know his wife jerks out her gun every time she hears a noise so ya might want to stay off her property, too :)
An update, by the way.... while mowing my field, I found my pandora jewelry discarded, who knows if it was intentional or not, but regardless, I do have it back.

9 comments:

Blake August 14, 2008 at 8:20:00 PM CDT  

I'm glad you found your jewelry...and I hope if they come back Rufus has a good time with them. LOL

ash August 14, 2008 at 8:34:00 PM CDT  

YAY im so glad that you found your stuff!!! GOOO GET EM RUFUS!!!

Anonymous,  August 14, 2008 at 10:14:00 PM CDT  

Amen, sister!!!

Good to have that jewelry back too,means it was probably someone who had no idea of its worth-

Sarah Albin August 15, 2008 at 8:01:00 AM CDT  

So glad you got your jewelry back. Hope it makes you feel a little better. I can't imagine the guy came back but I bet Rufus would have some fun with him...

Piece of Cake August 15, 2008 at 8:45:00 AM CDT  

I'm SO GLAD you got the jewelry back!!

Mandy August 15, 2008 at 9:53:00 AM CDT  

I cannot believe someone broke into your car.. that is horrible! I am so thankful that you at least found the jewelry.. wonder if they meant to toss it or what? Weird! Maybe having to pick up the Bible before stealing it DID impact them.

Note to self: Place Bibles on all valuable stuff inside van and house.

dean August 15, 2008 at 10:34:00 PM CDT  

you know, sometimes honesty isnt always the best policy... the element of surprise and all that. not that i stole the stuff last night (or any other stuff that you may have missed in the past), but if i was the thief and then i read this.... no, i wouldnt be making plans to return. not to mention the fact that it would be really sorry (and creepy) if your thief was a regular reader.

Mason and Terri's Mom August 18, 2008 at 4:03:00 PM CDT  

I hear ya girl LET THE DOGS RUN LOOSE! ;-) It happened to me too a few months ago. IN MY DRIVEWAY! grrr

I'm so glad you got your jewelry back! (I need to go hunt the grounds for my 400 dollar camera/140 cash and my cell phone!!)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP