Monday, August 11, 2008

2 free 8x10's or 1 11x14

with your next paid sitting fee booked with me.

Sitting is $45 for one location, of your preference. This covers children or couples.
Family sitting fee is $75

BodifordCARD
Although I can mimick the styles of others, please do not ask for exact replicas because since I hate it when people copy everything I do, I don't do that to others. There's always going to be trendy shots that you see here and there, but I don't ever want to be that person that is two steps behind doing what everyone else does.

There are some cool spots in Monticello that are "outside the box" type settings.... I look forward to working with you.

I am also available to cover sporting events..... Just let me know. I will be covering at least one Drew Central High School Football game in the near future.
(in order to receive this special, your photo shoot must be booked before October, and does not apply to Sr portraits)


11x14edit
159232171_Fszt3-S
ac3
122326541_r9psH-S

4 comments:

Drea August 12, 2008 at 7:15:00 AM CDT  

who wouldnt want to copy what you do, teehee ;-) you rock girl!!!

Drea August 12, 2008 at 7:15:00 AM CDT  

oh and I second Sarah.. if you lived near me Id get you to do our family pictures

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP