Monday, July 28, 2008

shopping.

school clothes 014
After church, I went to Little Rock yesterday (alone!) and met Angela for some back to school shopping. We had a great day. We got the afternoon started with a late lunch at PF Changs. I got a TON of clothes and took pics of some of the girls' favorites. The shorts pictured above are from Limited Too. I got Karsyn two pair of those and they fit her tiny waist perfectly. I was so glad. I hate returning merchandise.
school clothes 013
I always stock up on Abercrombie t's. Both my kids like them, and I will admit, Jordan is very much into labels, so I hit the clearance wall anytime I am close to an A&F. I don't really like this blue one, but it's school colors, so I picked it up.
school clothes 012
I got several girly, strappy summer shirts at A&F as well. It was hard to not buy everything they had. For anyone that's thinking it's stupid to buy these brands for kids, I don't mind. They are "into" clothes, and I like to buy the best. If they didn't enjoy getting them, I might not care as much. (But I probably would:)
school clothes 009
This shirt is the only thing I paid full price for, at Old Navy. I like certain colors on their dark complections, and that's one of them. I got those shorts at ON too, for 8 bucks. Usually I steer clear of ON, it just isn't one of my fav stores. (I don't like plain stuff too much, but I do like cheap denim shorts!)
school clothes 008
These jeans and this top are both Limited Too. I hadn't planned to get any jeans, but they were on sale, so I got them one pair each.
school clothes 007school clothes 006
This green tank is A&F, and I got it specifically because I love the back. (Once again, it's all clearance stuff, the only reg price item was that one ON shirt)
school clothes 003
This melon shirt is from Kohls. It's Jordan's favorite top, because she loves that belt. I can't believe I guessed all my sizes correctly without them being there.
school clothes 005
This is Karsyn's favorite shirt, from Limited Too. (and she loves her holey jeans from there, too) Can you tell by that smile?
school clothes 002
I didn't get Jordan nearly as many t's as I usually do, since she is very into trendy tops now.
school clothes 001
This is one of her favs. I like that the brown will work well in Fall, too. I got them both the shoes Jordan has on here, at Kohls, plus some ballet flats.
All in all, a very successful day!

6 comments:

Piece of Cake July 28, 2008 at 10:17:00 AM CDT  

Angela told me you guys found a lot of great deals. I'm going to have to clear my schedule one weekend so I can get my kiddies some clothes. They can't go to school naked you know!

Anonymous,  July 28, 2008 at 11:36:00 AM CDT  

Sounds like we shop at the same stores....LOL.Ooooh, except for The Childrens place.I buy alot of basics there!

I love all of the shirts,that is my favorite part of shopping for girls.Of course,Kendall is the girly girl and she loves the baby doll and swing tops but Kyla is a tomboy so we have to buy her all athletic/skater clothes.Wonder where she gets it from??

Looks like you got some steals!

Jaime July 28, 2008 at 2:49:00 PM CDT  

I am loving all these outfits. Great job on bargin shopping.

RADstitches July 28, 2008 at 2:53:00 PM CDT  

Cute, but they don't meet our "hand book" guidelines.. LOL Shorts have to certain length, and NO spaghetti straps.. they have to be like 2 or 3 fingers wide at the shoulders.. makes me wish they would have just stuck with uniforms sometimes! Especailly last year mid-year when they went to NO uniforms, and I had already bought super cute things for the fall!

Shelley July 28, 2008 at 5:07:00 PM CDT  

they don't meet ours either, I don't think, but the kids wear em, so I don't care :)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP