Friday, July 4, 2008

The countdown has begun

BeachMay07 113 copy to our beach vacation. Karsyn has been telling us how many more days, since back to when it was over forty something days left.
BeachMay07 383 copyBeachMay07 345 copy
This year, there will be one thing that is different.
BeachMay07 335
Although I am known for taking waaaay too many pics, this year, I am not.
BeachMay07 131
Especially of stuff like this.
BeachMay07 358BeachMay07 437
I want to spend more time enjoying the moments, than protecting my expensive gear.
BeachMay07 052 copy
So yes, I will take pics, but there will not be nearly as many as there typically is. I bought two books to take, and plan on lounging, camera free, and enjoying my days!
Talk to ya all when we return! This will be my last blog until we get back.
Pray that we have a safe trip :)

8 comments:

Jennifer July 4, 2008 at 10:54:00 PM CDT  

Have a great time!!! Enjoy yourself!(I know you will though) Think about me at least once while you're splashing around! LOL

Rosjuane July 4, 2008 at 11:05:00 PM CDT  

Be careful, bring me a prize, and don't forget the cell phone. I still expect you to call!!

Michael July 4, 2008 at 11:22:00 PM CDT  

Have fun, we'll be here pouting til ya get back.....

Jaime July 5, 2008 at 9:08:00 AM CDT  

Have a great time Shelley. It will be nice for you to get away and be alittle more camera free. Enjoy it. You will have a great time. Plus your family deserves it. Have a safe travel.

Blake July 5, 2008 at 9:35:00 AM CDT  

I still don't like this idea...I'm just kidding, have a good time and don't forget about my hourly updates...lol

Oh, and remind Rufus not to eat me while you're gone...lol

Sarah Albin July 5, 2008 at 10:42:00 AM CDT  

Have a fabulous trip! Hope your kids are more well behaved than mine have been. Can't wait to see a few pics!

karen July 5, 2008 at 3:50:00 PM CDT  

Those last three pictures of the girls running and jumping into the water are fantastic. I love how your captured the moment.

rebecca July 11, 2008 at 12:30:00 PM CDT  

Wowza Shelley, These photos are AMAZING! I love the way your mind sees things! Incredible work! Have a great vacation! ~Rebecca

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP