Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cleaning house again

I am about to do another major delete on my photo site, www.shelleysmithphotography.com

My space is limited, and some of the galleries have been up a really long time. If you need to order from a gallery that I do not allow online sales on, please email me at shelley23@gmail.com asap. I have never enforced a time limit on how long I will accept orders without upping the pricing a certain percentage like most photogs do, but may be doing so in the future, in order to make record keeping easier for me. (I have to keep up with this stuff for taxes, and although smugmug will send me a 1099 for what I earn through that printer, it's the least used one for me)

Thanks for your business, I appreciate you.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP