Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So blessed!

Mike and I, along with Stacy and Jenny, were presented with these awesome trophies tonight at our swim party. (The party was graciously thrown by the Sass family, at their home.)
Recently, my daddy cleaned out the storage room, and boxed up a pile of my old softball trophies. At the time, I was thinking, what can I do with those, because at one time, they were very important to me. Now, I can easily say, it's the trophies like this that matter the most.
IMG_9562 copy
We were blessed with great athletes, wonderful parents, and most of all, I was blessed with a husband that supports his daughter, that had a blast teaching the kids alongside three women, haha!
I can't wait for the tournament, we are ready to get going with practices.

7 comments:

Jennifer June 17, 2008 at 8:03:00 PM CDT  

That is sooo neat, I love it! I know you're proud! Ya'll deserve it!Hopefully I can coach my girls someday! Good Luck in the Tourney!!

Blake June 18, 2008 at 10:41:00 AM CDT  

I like it! That was nice of your girls...

Michael June 18, 2008 at 11:58:00 AM CDT  

I enjoyed coming to the game the other day. Jordan did really well with her hitting and fielding, that was a great play she made at second!

You all have done an excellent job with those girls. I can't say that I've ever seen girls of that age hit so many balls in one game before. You and Mike should be proud of your contribution and very proud of all the girls.

Sarah Albin June 18, 2008 at 12:13:00 PM CDT  

That's so cool! The team was very lucky to have such supportive parents!

dean June 18, 2008 at 12:56:00 PM CDT  

i could have sworn i commented last night. anyway, i thought that was an awesome trophy they fixed for you guys. what's that tagline? "when you care enough to send the very best... you make it yourself!" i always thought your team had the rockingest colors this year... translated well to the trophy. congratulations!

Mandy June 18, 2008 at 3:17:00 PM CDT  

That is awesome! I love it!

Anonymous,  June 18, 2008 at 6:51:00 PM CDT  

Cool!!I like that alot!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP