Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday

JORDAN
Karsyn refused to cooperate this morning when I wanted a picture with them. Both my girls have been "out of sorts" since my dad got sick. They are frustrated, and don't understand. Jordan is open about it, but Karsyn shuts me out. I am trying to pull her out of that, but it hasn't worked so far.
She did go on to enjoy the muffins for moms thing at school with me, although she hates going to class, and wasn't real happy about having to go to her room afterwards. I am sooo ready for this year to be done!
Jordan loved it this morning. She munched on muffins and visited with friends. It's a really neat thing to be a part of, and I am glad I am able to go every year.
In a little while I am going to keep the Files' "triplets" so Brandy can spend some quality mom time with Kynlee at their "mom lunch" at MIS. I am glad that's going to work out that way, because I know Kynlee will be pleasantly surprised to see her mom come in instead of me, as it was planned :)

3 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude May 9, 2008 at 9:54:00 AM CDT  

That should be wonderful for B!!!!


I had one cooperating this morning and one not as well...I told Jamie,"Jaxen just wasnt into it" on the other hand Kyla was stick-tight.Although she refused to take a photo with her friends this morning too!!

Sugar-n-Spice May 9, 2008 at 10:35:00 AM CDT  

yep...you're the best...i know she'll love having me there. she's been a little "ignored" lately. (not really, but she has had to make some sacrifices)

thanks!

Sarah Albin May 9, 2008 at 5:55:00 PM CDT  

Wow the weather must be nice there if you all are dressed like that. I am jealous! I think the high was 62 here today.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP