Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday.


My dad is in the VA in Little Rock undergoing a battery of tests. It seems pretty likely that his cancer has metastasized to his backbone based on all preliminary testing. He also has some suspicious areas in his colon again. He is in a lot of pain, and these tests are very invasive and uncomfortable.

Please keep him in your prayers. Heading back to LR now, not sure when I will be around to answer emails. Yesterday and last night were very long hours, and my mom and I are drained, so please bear with me if I am short with anyone if you call. I am just sleepy. He was transported via ambulance, and we had to follow.

If I have portrait orders due in for you at this time, please be patient and I will get them to you as soon as possible. If you have/had intentions of booking within the next week, I am sorry, but it is not possible.

If you have any pressing issues needing info/pictures/etc, please contact Rosjuane, who is linked in my sidebar.

11 comments:

Blake April 16, 2008 at 8:50:00 AM CDT  

You will all be in our prayers...don't worry about the girls, they can stay whenever they need to.

Rosjuane April 16, 2008 at 9:51:00 AM CDT  

We will be praying, and keep me informed. I'm a late nighter so if you need someone to talk to on a drive home call!! I'M UP
If you need anything let me know!!

kelly April 16, 2008 at 9:52:00 AM CDT  

You and your family will be in our prayers!

karen April 16, 2008 at 10:48:00 AM CDT  

Shelley, I am sad to hear this news concerning your Dad's health. May our Lord draw near to him, your Mom, you, and the rest of your family as you each turn to Him for strength & peace, during this time. I've expereinced many of the emoitons you are now dealing with and they are very draining. 'Lean on and rest in His loving arms

karen April 16, 2008 at 10:48:00 AM CDT  

Shelley, I am sad to hear this news concerning your Dad's health. May our Lord draw near to him, your Mom, you, and the rest of your family as you each turn to Him for strength & peace, during this time. I've expereinced many of the emoitons you are now dealing with and they are very draining. 'Lean on and rest in His loving arms

Laken April 16, 2008 at 10:53:00 AM CDT  

I will keep your family in my prayers.

Jaime April 16, 2008 at 11:21:00 AM CDT  

We will be praying for you and your family. HUGS!!

The Perry Family April 16, 2008 at 12:27:00 PM CDT  

we will be praying for you and your family.

Debbi April 16, 2008 at 12:44:00 PM CDT  

I am sorry to hear this news - and we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers!

K.T. is Mommatude April 16, 2008 at 3:35:00 PM CDT  

We will absolutely keep him in our prayers!!!

Sarah Albin April 16, 2008 at 5:46:00 PM CDT  

I got your text message. I will keep you all in my prayers. Keep us posted.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP