Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The boys

I had to go visit my brother bear today, since we only had Jackson spend the night this weekend. He was happy to see me :)

He is doing really well at learning to be sweet to his brother. I am proud of him, especially since he is only 16 months old himself.
He still likes to cut up for my attention, but that's ok, I take the bait every time. Can you tell he is thinking, look at me in my bubba's chair....

And if anyone has wondered about their dad, here he is, Mr. Ben Hines..... Obviously Jackson is his clone!

2 comments:

Lou Arnold March 25, 2008 at 7:26:00 PM CDT  

Jackson has gotten so big. Wow how the time flies.

K.T. is Mommatude March 25, 2008 at 10:26:00 PM CDT  

They have two of the cutest boys ever!!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP