Tuesday, February 5, 2008

whew.

We went to see Lana Bodiford today, to get our taxes done. I will admit, I wasn't looking forward to it. I knew our bracket had changed, and I had no idea where we stood. Leave it to Lana to make it all work out!

Thankfully, we are not paying in, and are receiving a nice refund that will knock out our last personal loan at ASFCU. I am not one to drop exact numbers when it comes to personal finances, and I am also not one to ask about the finances of others, so I will just say we were pleasantly suprised and happy when we left H&R Block.
I got most of my paperwork done at my part time job, and checked my kids out a little early due to the chance of really bad weather.
I am sitting her now wondering if we will have lights for much longer, since they are flickering like crazy.
Michael is still at work, of course....it is 6:21.
Tomorrow is day one of the big sale at Ryburn, so if you are in the market for a new vehicle, or know someone that is, send them his way. They are expecting this sale to be huge, and I bet it will be, since they are usually right about that!
Karsyn is running 103 fever for no apparent reason. I am not overly concerned at the moment, because she has no complaints. Hopefully it will pass without any other issues. I am tired of one of my kids consistently being sick!

6 comments:

Jill February 5, 2008 at 7:18:00 PM CST  

I'm glad your taxes turned out good. I'm putting it off big time! We are both afraid this year will kick our butts.... I hope Lana can pull one out for us!

Amy February 5, 2008 at 8:21:00 PM CST  

I'm dreading having mine done too... Our CPA will be calling soon... yuck. Glad yours worked out. :)

K.T. is Mommatude February 5, 2008 at 10:20:00 PM CST  

We did well too-we were in a new tax bracket as well this year...

Debbi February 6, 2008 at 7:33:00 AM CST  

taxes are so not fun but at least you are done early and I love your new header!

The Perry Family February 6, 2008 at 9:30:00 AM CST  

she might have the flu. it is running rampant!! i had to pick lauren up from school on friday with 102.5 fever and no symptoms other than she said her body hurt when i picked her up. tamiflu baby! p.s. so what kind of sale are they having? i might need a new vehicle! haha

Laken February 6, 2008 at 9:42:00 AM CST  

I hate tax season!! Hope the little one gets her fever down, and doesn't get any symptoms!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP