Friday, January 11, 2008

hahahahaha

I am kind of sickly amused by this sight.

This particular police officer does what he is doing in this photo ALL the time. Because of this, you would THINK people would stop. But they don't.....
People that do not need to take advantage of a handicapped parking space do it regularly at MES.
Everytime this happens, this officer, whose child goes here, will handle the situation. Today he blocked this chick in until she came out. I love that look the people get when they see him... I am always close to the front, so it is a pretty common sight!
Why on earth people do this in any situation, I don't know. But especially when Officer ****** is always there....... wake up people, he doesn't let this slide!
Keeps me entertained while I wait, though!

7 comments:

Blake January 11, 2008 at 4:00:00 PM CST  

I hate it when people do this!! These spaces should be saved for people that really need them!

RADstitches January 11, 2008 at 5:59:00 PM CST  

LOL LOL LOL I LOVE IT! That is what she gets!

Jenny Sipes January 11, 2008 at 6:49:00 PM CST  

I LOVE IT!! I AGREE WITH BLAKE...I HATE IT TOO...THERE IS A REASON WHY THERE IS WHEEL CHAIR ON THE SIGN...YOU KNOW?? ANYWAY GOOD POST! THAT IS FUNNY!!! I BET THAT POOR SOLE FELT STUUUUPPPIIID WHEN HE/SHE WALKED OUT!!! HAHA

K.T. is Mommatude January 11, 2008 at 8:29:00 PM CST  

Yeah we dont even do that-we dont even own a handicapped card/sticker-I mean what for,Kendall can walk-just like anyone else,it REALLY irritates me when people do this and they are NOT handicapped!!!!But I know some...

Mom of these kids January 12, 2008 at 12:52:00 PM CST  

Oh, that is too funny, I bet that is fun to watch!!!

dean January 12, 2008 at 1:06:00 PM CST  

oh-HO! the REAL reason why you get to the school more than an hour early!

Mandy January 12, 2008 at 8:49:00 PM CST  

lol!! I love Officer ******* myself.. I always thank him for hanging out at MES. I tell him how differently ppl behave when he's not around. Anytime his shift allows he's sitting right there at 3:00! That is HILARIOUS!! I'm so glad you caught that. lol

I heard Joyce Meyer say in a sermon once, about ppl parking in handicapped spots when they weren't: "I wouldn't dare park in a handicapped spot if I was doing it illegally. If I make God think that it's that important to me he might make it so that I AM allowed to park there anytime I want!" lol

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP