Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Gallinas

I am proud of my family's work on this! (#15, on the bottom, where the list is under appendix II, is my dad's neice, and her husband)

My cousin, Michele, and her husband Gary, their three daughters have been missionaries in Kosova for several years. They sold all their belongings, and off they went.

Tomorrow is 'their day' to have prayer focused on them, using this prayer calendar. I would appreciate you praying for them tomorrow (and any other day!!)

4 comments:

dean January 9, 2008 at 1:25:00 PM CST  

wooooo... shelley you KNOW how i feel about missions and the Kingdom work that goes on around the globe! i'm glad you shared this, and i wish you'd have told me earlier... i will definitely put them on my prayer list!

and just so's you don't think i was copying off you, i've been working on a post about my friend and her family that recently went to brazil that i'll be publishing as well. she has a blog set up, but because of limited time (home-schooling 5 kids) and limited internet access, she hasn't gotten it off the ground yet.

thanks for sharing this!

Blake January 9, 2008 at 1:30:00 PM CST  

Will definately keep them in my prayers!

K.T. is Mommatude January 9, 2008 at 5:48:00 PM CST  

In my prayers too-mucho respect!!!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP