Thursday, January 3, 2008

Birth Announcements, Birthday Invitations, Thank You cards, and More!

If you have a need for custom baby announcements, birthday invitations, family reunions, or any other get together, let me know! I can also work on custom pieces for any occasion, such as a Valentine's gift for anyone you choose, Father's Day.... and more.
If you want me to work with photos that I did not take, you will have to get me a written release from whoever the copyright owner is. I am willing to work with any photo that you have permission to use.

Check out more at Shelley Smith Photography. All new ideas are welcome, just let me know!

1 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude January 3, 2008 at 12:21:00 PM CST  

Such a handsome little boy,course all of their boys are little cuties!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP