Friday, December 14, 2007

digging through pictures...

Maury got me in the mood to look at albums, with all her pictures from the past few years... I scanned a few while Mike watches hunting shows... I had a bad habit of spending WAY too much on kid clothes for a long time, especially church clothes... I was also that annoying mom that dressed her kids alike a lot of the time. I tried (unsucessfully) to take a lot of pictures of them together that were not terrible. The older they get, the more I like the "bad" ones......

I am NOT the mom that only has 2-3 pictures of "dad" in the pics. I have literally hundreds of Michael with the girls. He isn't camera shy.
See, here's some of those obnoxious matching dresses. I was always really bad to do this at Christmas and Easter (cause that's when the most people would be at our church, haha)
This is my uncle Walter Burt. He was married to my dad's sister, Jeanette. Jeanette passed away from a terrible battle with cancer before I was ever born. But, we kept him in the family, and he is such a blessing. He has a huge heart and we all love him tons.
This is Jordan at her first Christmas. We are at my parents' house.
Fuzzy head Karsyn.....sleeeping through her first Christmas..........
A common site at my house, for several years. Now Jagger gets that spot on the couch!
More to come tomorrow......

2 comments:

Mom of these kids December 15, 2007 at 1:15:00 PM CST  

These are CUTE! I am glad you are posting old pics too....they are so fun to look at! I also enjoyed the ones you had on your myspace.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP