Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Eve Eve



Of all the patterns I showed my husband that I liked, I ended up getting my favorites. These are really unique and I loved the colors. The plates are rather curved, so I may end up with everything I eat rolling to the center, but I don't care because they are cute! We let the kids open one each, and opened a couple ourselves. Michael got a big kick out of his toothbrush.....it plays the theme song to Rocky. I also got him a gold cross for his necklace that I got for him back when we were dating. He really liked it a lot and I am glad. It was hard to find one that wasn't too big and flashy and just downright tacky. Jordan opened a video game, and Karsyn opened a big, soft pig that doubles as a throw pillow. So needless to say, things are good at the Smith household! I still have a few things under the tree, and so does Michael, so we still have suprises in store. We don't go "big" but we do try to be fun or thoughtful. I am the spoiled wife that gets what I want all year, so honestly, Christmas gifts aren't that big of a deal to me, so I like keepsake stuff, or neat things the best.

Merry CHRISTmas everyone!

8 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude December 23, 2007 at 9:20:00 PM CST  

Oooh me too!!I love them!!I go for the sentimental stuff usually too!

RADstitches December 24, 2007 at 12:49:00 AM CST  

Oh, Maury.. I KNEW YOU WOULD! LOL They ARE really cute!

Lee and I don't do gifts for each other since we have our new house... esp when we always get what we want all year!! USUALLY he sneakes and does something really big and I get all mad, but LOVE it.. but this year because of my HUGE purchase(those of you that know me know what it is) we agreed to NOT do anything for each other.. Santa is coming and that is a enough! We love to watch the girls. Now I did make 3 things for my girls for them to open early so I will post pics when I get a chance!

dean December 24, 2007 at 1:48:00 AM CST  

very 60's, and therefore very cool! not that anyone else reading this would have been around to know anything about the 60's or anything...

Jaime December 24, 2007 at 7:33:00 AM CST  

I LOVE those dishes....so jealous!

Okay this black background ....reading it makes my eyes funky....hahaha.
I am glad you had a good Christmas so far.

Jenny Sipes December 24, 2007 at 11:20:00 AM CST  

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR DISHES! I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED SQUARES AND THOSE ARE JUST GORGEOUS! MICHAEL DID GOOD!!!

Rosjuane December 24, 2007 at 4:07:00 PM CST  

He did really good. Those were my favorites!!

Amy December 26, 2007 at 12:23:00 PM CST  

Those are BEAUTIFUL!! I just love them! Are they from Pier 1? Ohhh...now my white ones seem so...plain. LOL! Merry Christmas! :)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP