Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas at my parents.........again

We went to my mom and dad's today to do Christmas with my brother and his family. The girls got dress up clothes, and a pottery wheel. Lance & Jennifer & Sarah got them several arts and crafts things; frames to decorate, wooden boxes to paint, markers, and etc. Their stuff from them was also wrapped in cloth bags, handmade by Jennifer's mother, in order to 'recycle' them. The kids loved those too!




I look like I weigh a ton in this pic, but it is the only one of my entire family, so I will have to deal with it!


I snapped a few fun ones of the three girls over at Candy & Rob's house. They rode thier bikes over there and had a good time in the nice weather.
We had a fun day........Christmas is officially DONE for us! Now the countdown begins to Jordan's birthday.




3 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude December 30, 2007 at 4:29:00 PM CST  

Jaxen got a pottery wheel too-we havent broken it out yet though.I like the family pictures!!It was the first time I have ever seen your brother.

And you SO do not look like you weigh a ton!

We are counting down to Kendalls birthday too-gotta figure out what we are going to do.I have a bit more time than you do though...LOL,Kendall will be 11 the 26th of Jan!!!!

Rosjuane December 30, 2007 at 10:24:00 PM CST  

That is a good family pic. Your mom will love it!! I also LOVE the pic of the girls!!

dean December 30, 2007 at 10:25:00 PM CST  

well, you may look like you weigh a ton, but i think i now actually DO weigh a ton! btw, why didnt you just photoshop the pic? you said you wanted to practice :-)

rut-ro... i think i was supposed to say something like, "you SO do not look like you weigh a ton!" nice catch there, KT. what was i thinking.......

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP