Saturday, November 10, 2007

Dana update & etc

Facts:

Dana is on oxygen.
Dana is a major pain in the butt right now.
Dana is having fetal heart tones checked every 4 hours.
Dana is very ill over being hospitalized with no medical insurace.
Dana is HOT that Jagger got 2nd runner up in the Buck Fever pageant.

Mike and I are leaving for Shreveport soon for the LA State Armwrestling tournament.
My kids are going to Warren to their "other" grandparents.

While I am gone, someone may want to check on Ben, Dana may choke him in my absence.....

3 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude November 10, 2007 at 11:49:00 AM CST  

LOL,I am a big ol pain in the butt when I am hospitalized too-

Anonymous,  November 10, 2007 at 1:25:00 PM CST  

dana sounds like quite the multi-tasker! she's in our prayers though...

so how will the good people of louisiana like it if an arkansan ends up as "their" champion??

Anonymous,  November 11, 2007 at 2:06:00 PM CST  

well... did mike win? if he's the new LA state arm wrestling champion, will you guys have to move there??

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP