Tuesday, November 27, 2007

boy how the time has flown by....


As of November 28th, my "brother bear" Jagger is officially one year old. I cannot believe he is up and running around and already celebrating a birthday. In the above picture, he is a little under 5 lbs, and only a few hours old.

Although most people question me wanting to deal with an infant/toddler again, we love having him at our house all the time. He is a sweet baby, and he gives me a chance to "have a boy" since I had two girls.


I am also blessed to have a baby lovin' husband who frequently asks when we are going to have him again. He's also known as "Mike's Bed Partner" around here. Both of them will take advantage of the opportunity to snooze.





I am pretty sure that my kids believe I am actually his aunt, since they hear Dana and Ben say that all the time. But it works for me.


It has been a great year, watching him grow and change, and go through all the milestones. Hopefully he will be as good of a toddler as he has been as a baby.


So here he is, the most current picture that I have, and the invitation for his birthday party. I hope he's up to it by then, because he has gotten strep again, and is under the weather.


So now let's just hope that in January when his baby brother, Jackson, arrives, Dana and Ben will maintain there sanity.....while raising babies that are 13 months apart! And guess where he's staying when Dana's in labor?








6 comments:

Kim November 27, 2007 at 6:18:00 PM CST  

So I was looking at my blog and hit "next blog" and I came to yours. What a beautiful family you have! The pictures you have up are gorgeous. I read the Christmas tree post and I am with you, the earlier the better!

Kim

www.theprudhommesgokaz.blogspot.com

Mom of these kids November 27, 2007 at 8:02:00 PM CST  

Well, I am sure when baby comes along, Aunt Shelley will be glad to help out with him as well! She will be lucky to have a friend that has been there and done that...taking care of 2 little ones at once!

He is so cute!

K.T. is Mommatude November 27, 2007 at 9:35:00 PM CST  

Happy Birthday to him,I remember being on IM with you when Dana was in labor...LOL,Justice will be 1 soon too and it seems like yesterday!!!

Anonymous,  November 28, 2007 at 6:22:00 AM CST  

Happy Birthday to Jagger. I am sure that he will be a great big brother.

Jenny Sipes November 29, 2007 at 9:42:00 AM CST  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "Q-TIP!!" CANT WAIT TIL HIS BIRTHDAY SUNDAY!! WHOO-HOO, IT IS GOING TO BE FUN!!!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP