Saturday, November 24, 2007

books books books


I am reading If I did It . I am not sure what draws me into wanting to read these strange books.
I just finished The Pilots Wife. So far it is the only Oprah's Book Club book I have enjoyed at all, and just to clarify, it is very elementary reading. I got a large lot of Oprah's book club books off ebay, and I am beginning to see why I was able to aquire them so cheaply....
I also picked up a book about a former polygamist wife's life at Bellelise Booksellers on Friday. When I am done with OJ's confession, I am going to dig into that one. Sometimes I wonder why I even pay for cable, I read way more than I ever watch tv.


1 comments:

Anonymous,  November 24, 2007 at 11:56:00 PM CST  

oh shoot! i forgot i promised you "forgiving the dead man walking." i need to go find that here pretty quickly so i don't forget again, although every time you post about a book, i'll remember again no doubt...

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP