Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Thankful Tuesday....

Today is actually a hard one because I am in a pessimistic mood.... But, I am thankful for the fact that I can take Jordan to the dr today for her nausea and stomach problems that she has had since Thursday. I know there are some people without dr access, or the money to go there, and I am thankful that isn't me.

I am also thankful that Karsyn got up with ZERO complaining! (shocking, I know)

I am thankful that although my husband's job pulls him away from home a lot, that at least he loves it there and his hard work pays off. I am thankful that Ronny helped put him in that position.

I will update later on Jordan, please keep us in your prayers, my poor kid hasn't eaten normally since last week and it's driving me crazy. I don't know what to do for her.

2 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude October 16, 2007 at 7:53:00 AM CDT  

I will mos def be thinking about her and praying for her,hope she gets better real soon!!!

Jaime October 16, 2007 at 11:37:00 AM CDT  

I will be thinking of you all. HUGS

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP