Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The New Obsession at the Smith Household

Meet "Cupcake" the poodle, and "Lovey" the pig. These animals, known as webkinz, are gifts from Rosjuane. Ashlyn (her daughter) has had one for a while. Actually, so has Jordan, but I didn't activate it online, and she lost the tag.....
These toys are our newest obsession. You use a code on the tag to get online at www.webkinz.com and activate them. You then have yourself a virtual pet. You can feed it, dress it, buy it stuff, play with it, the list is ENDLESS.
Wardrobes, Toys, Toilets, Bathtubs, add on to the house, grow a garden.........TONS of stuff. I just thought I was hooked on ebay. This is crazy. I am going to need rehab.
You earn money for this stuff by "going to work" and playing games. The games are very educational, based on math, science, social studies, and etc. It's a great alternative to video games.
If your child is between 5 and 105 they need one of these!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rosjuane August 21, 2007 at 6:49:00 PM CDT  

Whoo hoo now if we can just figure out how to play in each others rooms. Good thing our kids have to go to school or it would be a fight on weather or not they were going to play or us. I'm so saving my money to buy my own so I can do what ever I want. I can decorate better too. LOL!!

Carolyn August 21, 2007 at 9:13:00 PM CDT  

Sam and Adelyn have them and love. Have the girls call Adelyn when they are online. Then they can have their pets play together and be friends!

Mom of these kids August 21, 2007 at 9:38:00 PM CDT  

O.K...I want more details...I am too impatient to look all over the website, how much are they, and where can I get some???

My girls would love them, stuffed animals are the only thing my girls play with! Of course, I don't need these to add to my build a bear obsession!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP