Monday, July 23, 2007

Family Gathering

We had a family reunion in Hot Springs last Saturday. Mike had to work, so we missed it. I just didn't want to deal with my kids all the way to HS alone! This picture is of my aunt Mary Ann (dad's sister) and uncle Dave. Their daughter is the one that I have told you about that is a missionary in Kosova. (Gary and Michelle Gallina)


Dave and Mary Ann will be at my parents Tuesday night for dinner, so we will be making a run over there.



This is last years' reunion photo. In one year, we lost my Aunt Betty, my Uncle Tommy, my Aunt Floy, & my Aunt Janice.





And here's this year's, the remaining 5 outta 12 siblings. They will all be at my mom's tomorrow night. I can't wait for a good visit!

4 comments:

Mom of these kids July 23, 2007 at 10:10:00 AM CDT  

Oh, I knew Tommy and Floy from Wagnon Place. I didn't know they were your kin folks. They were such a nice couple! She was very quiet, but I enjoyed sitting down visiting with Tommy.

Wow, that is a lot of family to lose in one year.

Anonymous,  July 23, 2007 at 10:51:00 AM CDT  

Hope you have a good time visiting. We have to hold close to our family. They are always special people.

K.T. is Mommatude July 23, 2007 at 11:11:00 AM CDT  

Sorry to hear that!

A Reunion should be a great time!!!!

Rosjuane July 23, 2007 at 5:44:00 PM CDT  

Reese looks good will he be there tommorow???

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP