Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The lazy days of summer

We SHOULD be cleaning our house. Obvisously we aren't. (It doesn't take much to talk me out of it) Kacy and I rented a ton of movies yesterday for the kids since it came a flood, but since there's no rain today.......SWIMMING TIME! We are really enjoying spending time with our kids this summer. They all play together really well and make it easy for us to have time to chat and tan, which we love. I can't believe I missed out on nearly a year of my kids' lives by working full time, this is letting me know just how much I am meant to be at home again. Of course we aren't rolling in money by any means, but we are doing ok, and this IS the good life!
Here's Miss Kaly, minus her swimsuit. (Had to do a diaper change, and she didn't get it back on right away) She's soooo good at the pool, she stays right there on the steps and does her own thing. (Unless there is a bug, then she is up and outta there QUICK!)
Karsyn has learned to jump in now, and Jordan bails off the diving board as much as possible. They are going to brown as gingerbread men soon.
Here's a shot of Jake, Jordan and Karsyn, with Kaly climbing around in the background. I tried to get all 4 to be still, but that didn't happen.
We are loading up tomorrow and heading to Jump Zone and Chuck E Cheese, probably. I haven't told the kids yet, but plan to bribe them later on tonight, if Kacy and I work out the details and get the plan set in stone.
I was just checking my site meter on who all visits my blog and was blown away by the number of hits this thing gets! Comment if you are here :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mom of these kids June 27, 2007 at 5:44:00 PM CDT  

That pool looks so nice right now, I am burning up!!

Jump Zone and Chuck E Cheese...2 of my kids favorite places....they have been harrassing me to death to take them! Hope you guys have fun!

K.T. is Mommatude June 27, 2007 at 7:11:00 PM CDT  

Oooooooh that looks like fun and sounds like you all are going to have a great time tomorrow as well!!!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP