Tuesday, June 26, 2007

CUTEST KIDS CONTEST



I am going to put on a "cutest kids" contest in July. Anyone can enter, just email me a photo of the child you would like to enter, with your contact information, to shelley23@gmail.com (You can email them to me anytime after today, but I will not begin the contest until July 10. I will accept pics from now through July 17. I will post the poll here on the 18th. Polls will be open one week only)


Only the child's first name will be used to identify him/her on my blog when I post the candidates. At this point, once I get the poll made, anyone can get online and vote. (So yes, you can tell your friends to come and vote for your kiddo!)

Only one entry per child, please. (If you have more than one child, you can of course enter each one seperately) Face shots will work the best, but any type photo is acceptable. I will NOT be the one judging this, this is purely based on the votes of people that view my blog.


The winning child will receive a free photo sitting from me, http://www.shelleysmithphotography.smugmug.com/ . (If you have more than one child, you can make this a group sitting instead. If you elect to do that, though, it will be only group shots, no individuals.


You will also recieve two free 8x10's.




So get to searching those computers for pictures and get them to me! GOOD LUCK! And let's keep it all fun :)


NOTE: It does not have to be a current photo; AND, if you submit a photo of a child other than your own, you MUST obtain the parents permission.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP