Saturday, April 14, 2007

It's Dad's Birthday!

 
 
Michael and I went to Greenville, MS last night to eat at Does. (www.doeseatplace.com) He had a big ol' 2.5 lb tbone, and what was left of my 10 oz filet. We had a good trip, other than the weather being gross. The girls spent the night at my mom's, but I went and got them this morning early. We are going to the Village in Star City later to eat at the barbeque shop.
We always roam around in the other stores while we are there, so I hope it doesn't continue to drizzle! The girls act like a trip to the pet store is like going to the zoo, so we always have to go there, too.
I am not sure what we have in store for the afternoon, but as of now, we are waiting on Michael to get home from defensive driving. SOMEONE IS A SPEED DEMON........
I am off to get ready, more later :)

Posted by Picasa

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP