Sunday, March 25, 2007

Remarried :)

Going to weddings, whether I am shooting, or just attending a friend or family's special day, always makes me think of my own wedding day. I can remember every detail, and although my wedding was small, I would not change a thing. Ok, wait, that's not true. I would have had a photographer! Can you believe that? Me, of all people, didn't have a wedding photographer. I just wanted something little and plain, so I figured snapshots would do. What a mistake!
But anyway, yesterday, at Michael and Tonya's wedding, I asked MY Michael if we could get remarried on the beach on our tenth anniversary, and guess what he said yes and I am holding him to it! I don't want another "real" ceremony with any guests, I just want something nice for the two of us, where we can renew our vows and have some awesome beach portraits together. So, 2009's my year, I will get "remarried" haha!
There was tons of people at yesterday's wedding, and I was pleased with the turnout, for the sake of the couple. They wanted lots of friends and family present, and they certainly got it. I can't help but tell the truth and say my husband was the hottest man there.....
 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude March 25, 2007 at 11:35:00 PM CDT  

I think we got married the same year....Ironic isnt it....2 children the same age and married the same year!!!

Jaime March 29, 2007 at 4:53:00 PM CDT  

What a stud!!!!
How fun that will be for ya.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP