Sunday, February 11, 2007

Will my kids ever be well and STAY that way!!?!??!!


Once again, Karsyn is sick. I don't really think it's the flu, but whatever it is, it is accompanied by a terrible raspy cough. Most things of this nature greatly irritate her asthma, so I am hoping we get rid of it soon.
My kids normally sleep in their own beds, in their own rooms, unless one is sick, which gets you a ticket to mom and dad's bed. Well......let's just say it was ONE LONG NIGHT sleeping with Miss Karsyn and her junky cough and her gasping for air. Not too easy to fall asleep when you are wondering if your child can breathe!

Morning's here, so it's dad's shift to deal with the sick "baby." Thank God I have a WONDERFUL husband that is totally capable of handling the kids all by himself. I cannot imagine having it any other way. He's been a hands-on daddy since day one and I am LOVING the fact that I don't have to give him a list of what to do when someone is ill, like some of my friends have to do with their husbands. (Maybe I just did the right thing when I married an OLD MAN, haha!)
Off to a bubble bath....... Updates later....

2 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude February 11, 2007 at 1:49:00 PM CST  

I know what you mean,mine are all like that again too!!!Only this time I am going down for the count too.Momma tude

Sarah Albin February 11, 2007 at 6:55:00 PM CST  

Hope she is feeling better soon! This time of year seems to be the worst...

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP