Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Off to the dr's office

Ok, I have waited as long as I can, it looks like going to the dr with my kids cannot be avoided.
Jordan's still consistantly running 104 fever, and now Karsyn has a low grade one, and UTI symptoms.
I am sure we will all catch the darn flu before we get outta there. Did I mention we are also walk ins??? I LOVE Dr Reinhart or I would soooooooooooo change dr's!! I hate waiting three hours to go to a visit with him!
He has been the best physician I have ever had or I would be on the hunt for a replacement PRONTO!

3 comments:

Sarah Albin February 20, 2007 at 3:09:00 PM CST  

Hope everyone feels better soon!

K.T. is Mommatude February 20, 2007 at 3:40:00 PM CST  

Oh hope you all get to feeling better!

Sugar-n-Spice February 20, 2007 at 7:20:00 PM CST  

i've been lurking on your site some...love your pictures, and your girls are beautiful. my kids were sick for a couple of weeks, too, and it was rough. hang in there!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP