Thursday, January 18, 2007

28 things about me

Like my friend, Sarah, in North Cali, I really try to learn something new everyday. Now I will share a few things about myself (one item for every year of age) so you can learn something new about me! (These are in somewhat random order....)
Sarah did this, and I loved her idea, so here goes!


28 Things About Me
1. I met my husband at KFC
2. At one point in my life, I was an excellent 3rd baseman
3. I love boxing.
4. I hate UFC.
5. I have major issues with confined spaces.
6. I was totally obsessed with the Atlanta Braves for my entire childhood.
7. In "Careers" class in Jr high, I said I would grow up to be a bartender.
8. When Michael and I lived in a 1986 trailer I thought it was the best thing EVER.
9. I prayed the whole time when I was pregnant that my kids would have brown eyes.
10. I have strange obsession with the number 23
11. I greatly enjoyed working at a grocery store for min. wage. I love old people!
12. I really miss having grandparents.
13. I wish I had pursued continuing my education.
14. Scary movies are one of God's greatest creations.
15. I love to read.
16. I think I value my children more than a lot of people, because I have felt what it is like to almost lose them.
17. I have better than 20/20 vision.
18. I believe my oldest child was healed by a miracle of the grace of God when she had a brain bleed at birth.
19. I really wish I had a old banshee 4 wheeler again.
20. I love to take pics, hate to be IN them.
21. I have hit 6 deer with my vehicles in my life. I hate them.
22. I have always wanted only two kids. I am really glad they aren't two BOYS.
23. I would give anything to live close to a beach.
24. When I was little, nothing was more fun to me than roller skating with Steph.
25. I don't like coffee, or chocolate. Thank goodness, cause I love to eat.
26. Shopping cheers me up. Not sure if that's a good thing or not. Probably not.
27. I would love to be self employed with my photo business.
28. I have an obsession with expensive jeans and yard sales. What a combo!


Now you know a little more about me.... Lots of random things, yes, but they are what makes me who I am.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP