Sunday, December 3, 2006

Our first live tree....and more rambling


We elected to get a live Christmas tree this year. We also have a live wreath on the door. The smell is WONDERFUL!! The needles, on the other hand, leave something to be desired.... I am wondering if the tree is going to last till the 25th.... Some of my heavy ornaments made the limbs d-r-o-o-p toooo much to use them. It kind of resmebles Charlie Brown's sad little droopy tree, but we love it.
I am totally done "Santa" shopping and am glad to be done with all that chaos! We did not go overboard this year at all. I refuse to buy tons of junk this year. Both my girls are really into artsy stuff, so I got off pretty easy by buying crafty stuff.
I am hoping we find a house soon to be my gift! I am sooooo ready for a larger place! We have looked at several, but haven't found "the one" just yet. I don't want my kids to have tiny bedrooms, and I want lots of storage! It's hard to find something in our price range that has both.
I would really like some place with an outdoor building of some sort so I can have room for all my photog "junk." My house is bursting at the seams with all that stuff.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP