Sunday, December 3, 2006

My Baby's one month from being 7!




As of tomorrow, Jordan is officially one month from being 7 years old. I cannot believe it has been that long!
She's come such a long way! I am so proud of my baby girl. We have been very blessed by the grace of God when it comes to our kids. Jordan was born 11 weeks premature. She had a grade three intraventricular hemmorhage. (Grade 4 means your child will be a vegetable) She was supposed to be stricken with cerebral palsy. When we went for the follow up ultrasound to prepare for shunt placement, we found that the entire bleed had resolved. Resoloution is always possible, but in the history of the NICU at UAMS, NO DOCTOR THERE had ever seen ultrasound films that reflected a TOTALLY RESOLVED brain bleed that had occured in just ONE WEEK. Normally a bleed of that magnitude would take at least 2 months to resolve and be reabsorbed. Jordan is my own little walking miracle baby. Having my kids early made me truly appreciate every little milestone, and I am loving being a mom.
Here are some pics from some various bdays.

1 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude December 4, 2006 at 12:04:00 AM CST  

I did not know that-girl I learn more about you and your family by the day....God has blessed her...What a beautiful girl she is!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP