Tuesday, December 12, 2006

An explanation to my pricing

I have been asked 3 times recently why my print pricing is so much lower than my competition, IF we are all producing the same quality prints.


Well, I can guarantee you, I am using the same company that one of my fellow photog competitors uses, but I can offer lower pricing because I don't have as much overhead as some people. I don't have studio costs, because I don't do flash photography. I don't have props and backdrop costs, because I don't use them.

I prefer to use all manual camera settings, in an outdoor location.

Due to this, I can offer you much more affordable pricing, and it allows me to make a little, and allows my clients the ability to buy many more pics than they would have if my prices were through the roof.

Just wanted to clear that up. I DO NOT go print your pics locally. They are on professional paper.
I just don't feel right about making a huge profit on the prints, so I don't do it. It's my choice. (Not that I couldn't use the money, as my equipment isn't paid off totally, lol)

1 comments:

ash December 12, 2006 at 6:33:00 PM CST  

I have seen your work and it is very professional and looks great! Im so glad that there are poeple out there who are not in their business to make a killing but to do what they love!!! I hope your business continues to grow!!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP